Search funny story

Monday, March 5, 2012

Broken leg

"How did it happen? " the doctor asked the middle-aged farmhand as he set the man's broken leg. "Well, doc, 25 years ago... "
"Never mind the past! Tell me how you broke your leg this morning. "
"Like I was saying... 25 years ago, when I first started working on the farm, that night, right after I'd gone to bed, the farmer's beautiful daughter came into my room. She asked me if there was anything I wanted. I said, "No, everything is fine. "
"Are you sure? " she asked. "I'm sure," I said. "Isn't there anything I can do for you??? " she wanted to know. "I reckon not," I replied. "Excuse me," said the doctor, "What the hell does this story have to do with your broken leg?!?!? "
"Well, this morning," the farmhand explained, "when it dawned on me what she meant, I fell off the roof! "

Sent from 20000 Jokes on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random story