Search funny story

Monday, March 5, 2012

Just in case

"Mr. Chilton," the analyst said, "I think this will be your last visit. "
"Does that mean I'm cured? " he asked. "For all practical purposes, yes," she said. "I think we can safely say that your kleptomania is now under control. You haven't stolen anything in two years, and you seem to know where the kleptomania came from. "
"Well, that's terrific, Doctor. Before I go, I'd like to tell you something. Although our relationship is strictly professional, it's been one of the most rewarding of my life. I wish I could do something to repay you for helping me. "
"You've paid my fee," the doctor said. "That's the only responsibility you have. "
"I know," Chilton said. "But isn't there some personal favor I could do for you? "
"Well," the doctor said, "I'll tell you what. If you ever suffer a relapse, my son could use a nice portable color television. "

Sent from 20000 Jokes on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random story