Search funny story

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A bar name

A guy walks into a store and says to the manager "why doesn't your store have a name ", the store manager says "I haven't thought of one yet but I think u can help me, what's your girlfriend's name. " The guy says "Jenny " then the store owner says "What's do you like most about Jenny " and the guy says "her legs. " So the store manager says "ok that's what we'll call my store Jenny's Legs. Here's a coupon come back tomorrow morning and you can have a free drink. " And the man says "ok. "The next day the man comes back to the store banging on the window yelling " where's my free drink, where's my free drink! " Then a police officer comes up to him and says "What are you doing? " and the guy says "I'm waiting for Jenny's Legs to open up. "

Sent from 20000 Jokes on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random story