Search funny story

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fresh out of business school, the young man answered a want

Fresh out of business school, the young man answered a want ad for an accountant. Now he was being interviewed by a very nervous man who ran a small business that he had started himself. "I need someone with an accounting degree," the man said. "But mainly, I'm looking for someone to do my worrying for me. "
"Excuse me? " the accountant said. "I worry about a lot of things," the man said. "But I don't want to have to worry about money. Your job will be to take all the money worries off my back. "
"I see," the accountant said. "And how much does the job pay? "
"I'll start you at eighty thousand. "
"Eighty thousand dollars! " the accountant exclaimed. "How can such a small business afford a sum like that? "
"That," the owner said, "is your first worry. "

Sent from 20000 Jokes on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random story