Search funny story

Monday, August 20, 2012

Dem' smart city folk

A man from the city is out plowing his field and gets his tractor stuck in the wet ground. A farmer driving by stops his truck and walks to the fence to call over the city feller. You need a mule to plow such wet ground he says. "Where can I buy one? " he is asked. Well, I just happened to have one for 100 dollars he says. "I'll take him," says the other man as he counts out the money. I can't bring him over today. I don't work on Sunday morrow OK? "Sure. "The next day the truck pulls up and the old farmer gets out. He says, "sorry, bad news. "I went out after breakfast and the mule was dead. The city feller says just give me my money back then. "Can't, spent it already! "
"Well... unload the mule then. "
"What you gonna do with him? "
"Raffle him off! "
"Naw, you can't raffle off a dead mule! "
"Just watch me us! City fellers know a few tricks. "One month goes by and the city feller and farmer run into each other at the barber shop. "What did you do with that dead mule? "
"Raffled him off, sold 100 tickets at two dollars each and made 98 dollars profit. "
"Didn't anyone complain? " "Just one guy so I gave him his two dollars back! "

Sent from 20000 Jokes on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random story