Search funny story

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Excerpts from the rural life

A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The young rooster walks over to the old rooster and says "Ok, old fellow, time to retire. " The old rooster says "You can't handle all these chickens....look at what it did to me! " The young rooster replies, "Now, don't give me a hassle about this. Time for the old to step aside and the young to take over, so take a hike. " The old rooster says, "Aw, c'mon, just let me have the two old hens over in the corner. I won't bother you. " The young rooster says, "Scram! Beat it! You're washed up! I'm taking over! " So, the old rooster thinks for a minute and then says to the young rooster, "I'll tell you what, young fellow, I'll have a race with you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins the race gets domain of the chicken coop. " The young rooster says, "You know I'm going to beat you, old man, just to be fair, I'm even going to give you a head start. " They line up in back of the farm house, get a chicken to cluck "Go! " and the old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off after him. They round the front of the farm house and the young rooster is only about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, sitting on the porch, looks up, sees what's going on, grabs his shotgun and BOOM! he blows the young rooster to bits. He sadly shakes his head and says "Dammit, third gay rooster I bought this week! "

Sent from 20000 Jokes on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random story